State and National Support
Connect with your community and school. Caregivers and family supports, resources, and guidance. You are not in this alone
- Oregon YouthLine: https://www.oregonyouthline.org, (971) 244-1378
- Oregon Lifeline: https://www.oregon.gov/puc/Pages/Oregon-Lifeline.aspx
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ 1-800-273-8255
- Oregon Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence https://www.ocadsv.org/find-help
- Sexual Violence Violence Resource Map https://www.arcgis.com/apps/MapSeries/index.html?appid=4bf3974813d4436793660897cb923311
- Oregon Food Bank: https://www.oregonfoodbank.org/, 503.282.0555
- Oregon Energy Bill and Utility Bill Assistance, https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/oregon_energy_bill_and_heating.html, firstname.lastname@example.org
- USA.gov for temporary assistance with utility bills, https://www.usa.gov/help-with-bills
- Internet assistance,
National Internet Service Providers
- Comcast is providing internet service for $9.95 per month to low-income families in their service area through their Internet Essentials program.
- AT&T is providing internet service for $10 per month to families who participate in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program or the National School Lunch Program through their Access from AT&T program. For additional information please see their COVID-19 Response.
- Spectrum offers their Internet Assist program to provide low-cost internet service to qualifying families. Spectrum COVID-19 Special Response.
Thank you to the following school districts and resources used to help provide this information:
Arcadia Unified School District
LaGrande School District
Umatilla School District
Baker School District 5J
Oregon Department of Education
Crane School Districts